Quality of Inpatient Rehabilitation Care
We are committed to continuously improving our program through process improvement initiatives and comparisons to industry data. Part of this commitment includes providing current and accurate performance information.
- 80% of all patients were discharged home.*
- 87% of patients with orthopedic concerns were discharged home.*
- 66% of patients diagnosed with a stroke were discharged home.*
- 86% of patients with spinal cord injuries were discharged home.*
- 78% of patients with brain injury were discharged home.*
- The average length of stay was 13 days.*
- 82.9% of patients served expressed overall satisfaction with their rehabilitation programming, ranking Rush Copley Rehabilitation Services in the 94th percentile nation wide for patient satisfaction.**
*Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation June 30, 2016
**Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems June 30, 2016
For additional information regarding our quality initiatives, please contact the Admissions Coordinator at 630-898-6481.