Chemotherapy, Biotherapy & Infusion
Learn more about our patient-focused cancer services and treatments. For information, call the Rush Copley Cancer Care Center at 630-978-6250.
You and your doctor may decide to treat your cancer with medication (medical oncology), which could include chemotherapy or biologic therapies delivered orally or intravenously (infusion). Trust the expert medical team at Rush Copley Cancer Care Center to provide the medication you need to start feeling well.
Medical Oncology Treatments
Expect to find a comprehensive range of medical oncology services at Rush Copley Medical Center. Treatments include:
- Chemotherapy – Medication delivered through a pill or into your veins that targets and kills cancer cells
- Biologic therapies (immunotherapy) – Stimulates your immune system to help it fight cancer
- Chemoembolization – Delivers cancer-fighting medication directly to the site of a cancerous growth
- Plasmapheresis – Removes the plasma in your blood affected by harmful antibodies and replaces it with healthy plasma
Rush Copley Infusion Center
Get the treatment and support you need for your infusion therapies in a comfortable facility staffed by compassionate, highly trained cancer care experts. At Rush Copley Infusion Center, you’ll benefit from the semi-private infusion area, lounge chair and television, as well as numerous services and staff available to you all in one place, including:
- Blood transfusions
- Easy access to radiology and laboratory services
- Intravenous (IV) antibiotics
- Licensed social worker
- Pharmacy and oncology pharmacist