Accepted Insurance Plans
We accept many managed care plans Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), Point of Service (POS) or Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO), as well as all commercial and governmental plans. Not all insurance plan types are contracted with Rush Copley Medical Group, please call your insurance carrier or the office of your choice for details.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Beech Street
- Caterpillar Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Harken Health
- Healthcare's Finest Network - HFN
- HMO Illinois
- Illinois Health Connect
- Indiana Health Network
- Land of Lincoln
- Medicare Part B
- Preferred Network Access
- Preferred Plan
- Public Aid/All Kids/Maternal and Child Health *
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Worker's Comp.
* Currently Medicaid is accepted at our Aurora, Oswego and Sugar Grove Convenient Care locations. Our Yorkville walk-in location is only able to accept current Rush Copley Medical Group patients with Medicaid. If you are not a current Rush Copley Medical Group patient, please visit any of our Convenient Care locations in Aurora, Oswego or Sugar Grove to ensure proper coverage with your Medicaid plan.
Rush Health Network
The plans within Illinois’ Health Insurance Marketplace that Rush Health, including Rush Copley participates in are listed here by county.