Digestive health problems can significantly impact quality of life and some conditions may lead to other serious problems. Rush Copley gastroenterologists screen and treat patients with short-term and chronic digestive conditions.
What Conditions do Gastroenterologists Treat?
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Liver Disease - Cirrhosis, Hemochromatosis,
Hepatitis B, C
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Heartburn, Acid Reflux (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcers
- Ulcerative Colitis
What Procedures do Gastroenterologists Perform?
- Screening Colonoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) with Fine Needle Aspiration and Biopsy
- ERCP with Sphincterotomy and Stent Placement
- HALO Ablation Technique for Barrett's Esophagus
- Small Bowel and Colonic Stent Placement
Rush Copley Gastroenterologists
Meet Rush Copley's board-certified digestive health providers. They screen and treat patients with short-term and chronic digestive conditions with the latest medical technology and an emphasis on comfort and privacy. View their profiles and schedule an appointment online.