Accepted Insurance Plans
Rush Copley Medical Group accepts many managed care plans Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), Point of Service (POS) or Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO), as well as all commercial and governmental plans. Not all insurance plan types are contracted with Rush Copley Medical Group, please call your insurance carrier or the office of your choice for details.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Beech Street
- Fox Valley Medicine
- Great-West Healthcare
- Healthcare's Finest Network - HFN
- HealthChoice Illinois Managed Medicaid (BCBS Community, Meridian)
- HMO Illinois
- Kane County IPA
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Advantage
(BCBSPPO, AetnaPPO and HMO)
- Preferred Plan
- Public Aid/All Kids/Maternal and Child Health/Medicaid
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Union Health
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Worker's Comp.
- WINFertility (Cigna, HMOI, Blue Advantage HMO)
Rush Health Network
The plans within Illinois’ Health Insurance Marketplace that Rush Health, including Rush Copley participates in are listed here by county.