- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Caterpillar Network PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Ntwk
- HMO Illinois
- Illinois Health Connect
- Indiana Health Network
- Land of Lincoln
- Medicare Part B
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Preferred Plan
- Public Aid
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare PPO Standard
- United Healthcare
- US Dept of Labor Workers Comp.
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Medical University of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Rush-Copley Family Medicine Residency Program, Aurora, Illinois
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Many Rush Copley Medical Group primary care physicians partner with Rush Copley Hospitalists to oversee their patients care when they are hospitalized at Rush Copley Medical Center. Hospitalists are physicians specifically trained in managing complex medical issues and treating the unique needs of hospitalized patients. During a hospital stay, the hospitalists maintain communication with the patient’s primary care physician and coordinate all aspects care.
Dr. Radka Angelova specializes in family medicine. Taking care of an entire family, from infants to toddlers to teenagers along with their parents and grandparents is a special and rewarding privilege for Dr. Angelova. She also understands that all patients are different and some require more time, information and reassurance about their condition. Her interests include children’s and women’s health.
Video Description 1
Learn more about Radka Angelova, M.D. and how she approaches caring for her patients.