- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee
- St. Louis Children's Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics
Special Practices & Procedures
Preventive care including vaccinations
Parul Bhatt, MD, is a board-certified pediatrician. She is passionate about preventive care and emphasizes the importance of vaccinations. She focuses not only on physical health, but also on a child’s academic, social and emotional well-being. Dr. Bhatt encourages children to adopt a lifetime of healthy habits and to communicate openly with their parents about their concerns and questions.