- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara, Romania
- Rush Copley Family Practice Residency Program, Aurora, Illinois
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine
Many Rush Copley Medical Group primary care physicians partner with Rush Copley Hospitalists to oversee their patients care when they are hospitalized at Rush Copley Medical Center. Hospitalists are physicians specifically trained in managing complex medical issues and treating the unique needs of hospitalized patients. During a hospital stay, the hospitalists maintain communication with the patient’s primary care physician and coordinate all aspects care.
Dr. Oana Patrascu specializes in family medicine. As a physician and mom, Dr. Patrascu understands the act of balancing family health with work, school and other activities. She believes in guiding them toward adopting a healthy lifestyle and encourages preventive screenings, wellness checks as well as immunizations and proper nutrition. Her friendly approach and warm personality makes her a great choice for every member of the family.