- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part B
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- St Matthews University School of Medicine (Cayman Islands)
- Rush-Copley Family Medicine Residency Program, Aurora, Illinois
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Faculty, Rush Copley Family Medicine Residency Program
- American Academy of Family Practice
American Board of Family Medicine
Many Rush Copley Medical Group primary care physicians partner with Rush Copley Hospitalists to oversee their patients care when they are hospitalized at Rush Copley Medical Center. Hospitalists are physicians specifically trained in managing complex medical issues and treating the unique needs of hospitalized patients. During a hospital stay, the hospitalists maintain communication with the patient’s primary care physician and coordinate all aspects care.
Dr. Neha Kapil specializes in family medicine. Keeping families healthy is at the heart of Dr. Kapil’s patient philosophy. She understands the busy lifestyles of her patients and responds by giving practical advice that they are able to incorporate into their lives. Regular check-ups. Recommended screenings. Immunizations. These are some of the ways she coaches patients to maintain good health and prevent disease from occurring.