- Rush Copley Medical Group
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, Master of Science in Nursing - Concentration in Midwifery
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments made here are designed for NEW GYNECOLOGY
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (current or new patient) please request an appointment or call the office at 630-978-4800.
CURRENT PATIENTS please schedule your return gynecology visits by logging onto your MyChart account or by calling 630-978-4800.
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Advanced Practice Nurse, State of Illinois
- Registered Nurse, State of Illinois
Special Practices & Procedures
- Pregnancy Care
- Individualized and alternative birth plans
- Preconception counseling
- Family planning
As a nurse, Mindee has been caring for the healthcare needs of women, infants and children. Her career in midwifery stems from her continued pursuit of empowering persons to be active participants in their health care across the lifespan. She believes in the importance of addressing both the physical and the mental health care needs of patients and their families, especially during pre-conception, prenatal and postpartum.