- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Union Health Service
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Champaign, Illinois
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Appointments made here are designed for NEW GYNECOLOGY
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (current or new patient) please request an appointment or call the office at 630-978-6886.
CURRENT PATIENTS please schedule your return gynecology visits by logging onto your MyChart account or by calling 630-978-6886.
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Marta Saj specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. Understanding the unique health concerns of women makes Dr. Saj someone who speaks their language. And, if patients happen to be native speakers of either Polish or Spanish, Dr. Saj can readily relate with them since she speaks both. She also communicates with a caring and open style any woman can appreciate.