- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part B
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Universidad de Technologica de Santiago: Danto Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Rush Copley Family Medicine Residency Program, Aurora, Illinois
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Adjunct Faculty, Rush Copley Family Medicine Residency, Aurora, Illinois
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2011 Physician of the Year Nursing Award Winner
- 2011 Teacher of the Year Family Medicine Residency Award Winner
- American Board of Family Medicine
Special Practices & Procedures
Dr. Ali, a board-certified family medicine physician, has been practicing in the community for many years. He is dedicated to open communication and educating his patients about prevention. He is also committed to teaching the next generation of doctors through his role as a faculty member at Rush Copley Family Medicine Residency ⎼ where he also completed his residency. Dr. Ali has been honored with several teaching awards at Rush Copley.