- Rush Copley Medical Group
- Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, Urology, Chief Resident
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, Laparoscopy and Robotic Surgery
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Latchamsetty will begin seeing patients March 5. Schedule your appointment today!
Teaching or Professional Positions
Associate Professor - Rush University Medical Center
American Urological Association
Chicago Urological Society
North Central Section of the American Urological Association
American Board of Urology
Special Practices & Procedures
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder cancer
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney stones
- Kidney-sparing surgery
- Prostate laser surgery
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Prostate cancer
- Robotic surgery for prostate, kidney and bladder cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Upper tract urothelial carcinoma
- In-office vasectomy
- Erectile dysfunction
Dr. Latchamsetty is a urologist specializing in the treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder diseases and conditions including cancer. His philosophy focuses on not just treating the disease, but also caring for the patient and their family. Committed to creating not only treatment plans, but life-long relationships, Dr. Latchamsetty’s patients receive both expert care and sincere compassion. He is also committed to education and teaching the next generation of doctors as an associate professor at Rush University in Chicago.
Video Description 1
Kalyan Latchamsetty, M.D. is a board certified urologist with Rush Copley Medical Group. Find out more about how he connects with patients who have prostate, bladder or kidney issues.
Video Description 2
Find out more about the advanced and compassionate care he provides to patients with prostate, bladder or kidney cancer.