Areas of Interest
Care of multiples (twins, triplets, etc.)
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Caterpillar Network PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- HMO Illinois
- Illinois Health Connect
- Indiana Health Network
- Land of Lincoln
- Medicare Part B
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Preferred Plan
- Public Aid
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare PPO Standard
- United Healthcare
- US Dept of Labor Workers Comp.
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, Illinois
- West Suburban Medical Center, Oak Park, Illinois
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
Many Rush Copley Medical Group primary care physicians partner with Rush Copley Hospitalists to oversee their patients care when they are hospitalized at Rush Copley Medical Center. Hospitalists are physicians specifically trained in managing complex medical issues and treating the unique needs of hospitalized patients. During a hospital stay, the hospitalists maintain communication with the patient’s primary care physician and coordinate all aspects care.
Dr. Jennifer Kurka specializes in family medicine. She is a caring and compassionate doctor who serves as an example of the kind of advice she gives her patients. Dr. Kurka believes in making healthy lifestyle choices like regular exercise and eating right and making sure both she and her own family receive the recommended screenings and immunizations needed to stay well and energized.
Video Description 1
Join Dr. Kurka, a board-certified family medicine physician, to find out more about the care and services she provides to patients. Fluent in both English and Spanish, Dr. Kurka is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for the whole family.