- Year began practicing:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Caterpillar Network PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- HMO Illinois
- Illinois Health Connect
- Indiana Health Network
- Land of Lincoln
- Medicare Part B
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Preferred Plan
- Public Aid
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare PPO Standard
- United Healthcare
- US Dept of Labor Workers Comp.
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center, St. Louis, Missouri
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments made here are designed for NEW GYNECOLOGY
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (current or new patient) please request an appointment or call the office at 630-978-6886.
CURRENT PATIENTS please schedule your return gynecology visits by logging onto your MyChart account.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Ellen Embry specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. Women have unique health concerns and Dr. Embry is uniquely qualified to help her patients by providing her own perspectives as a woman, physician and mother. She provides expert prenatal care and often counsels patients on how to prepare both physically and emotionally before becoming pregnant.