- Year began practicing:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center, St. Louis, Missouri
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Appointments made here are designed for NEW GYNECOLOGY
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (current or new patient) please request an appointment or call the office at 630-978-6886.
CURRENT PATIENTS please schedule your return gynecology visits by logging onto your MyChart account.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Ellen Embry specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. Women have unique health concerns and Dr. Embry is uniquely qualified to help her patients by providing her own perspectives as a woman, physician and mother. She provides expert prenatal care and often counsels patients on how to prepare both physically and emotionally before becoming pregnant.