- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Public Aid
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- University of Mississippi, Jackson, Mississippi
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women, Orlando, Florida
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Appointments made here are designed for NEW GYNECOLOGY
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (current or new patient) please request an appointment or call the office at 630-978-6886.
CURRENT PATIENTS please schedule your return gynecology visits by logging onto your MyChart account or by calling 630-978-6886.
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Special Practices & Procedures
- Preventive healthcare
- Prenatal care
- Gynecological care/surgery
- Menopause management
Dr. Stephanie Simmons specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. Providing care for women from early adulthood through menopause, Dr. Simmons enjoys guiding her patients through the stages of their lives by focusing on contraception, family planning, pregnancy and post childbirth. She also has a special interest in advising her patients about preventive strategies like adhering to recommended screenings to stay healthy.