- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Caterpillar Network PPO
- Great West
- HealthChoice Illinois Managed Medicaid (BCBS Community, Harmony, Meridian)
- HFN (Healthcares Finest Network)
- HMO Illinois
- Indiana Health Network
- Medicare Part B
- Preferred Network Access Inc
- Preferred Plan
- Public Aid
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine, Certificate of Global Health
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, Illinois, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Appointments made here are designed for NEW GYNECOLOGY
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (current or new patient) please request an appointment or call the office at 630-978-4800.
CURRENT PATIENTS please schedule your return gynecology visits by logging onto your MyChart account or by calling 630-978-4800.
American Medical Association
Illinois State Medical Society
American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Special Practices & Procedures
- Robotic Assisted Surgery for gynecological procedures including hysterectomy, salpingectomy, salpingo-oophorectomy, cystectomy and myomectomy
Sheila Roy, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist. She believes that medicine is not “one size fits all” and tailors her approach as each patient is unique and that treatments and solutions should be tailored to their different needs. She is experienced with robotic surgery, specifically hysterectomy, removal of fallopian tubes and ovaries. She also has a special interest in global women’s health issues and research.