Areas of Interest
Preventive Medicine, Adolescent Health
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- HFN (Healthcares Finest Network)
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part B
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, Illinois, Biology and Pre-Medicine
- Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies
- Rush Copley Medical Center, Aurora, Illinois, Family Medicine
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
American Academy of Family Physicians
American College of Physicians Internal Medicine
American Board of Family Medicine
Sean Kennedy, M.D., is a family medicine physician. He’s a strong believer in his patients maintaining their health – even when they’re feeling well – through regular check-ups. He also finds it rewarding to educate teens about healthy habits they can continue for life. Dr. Kennedy truly enjoys the wonderful connections he makes with patients and their families.
Video Description 1
Learn more about Dr. Kennedy's approach to patient care and his area's of special interest.
Video Description 2
Rush Minute: Washing your hands is one of the easiest, most effective ways to avoid getting sick. Dr. Sean Kennedy, primary care physician with Rush Copley Medical Group, explains how to do it right.