- Year began practicing:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Medicare Part B
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Chicago Osteopathic Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Northeast Iowa Medical Education Foundation, Waterloo, Iowa
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Family Practice
Special Practices & Procedures
Many Rush Copley Medical Group primary care physicians partner with Rush Copley Hospitalists to oversee their patients care when they are hospitalized at Rush Copley Medical Center. Hospitalists are physicians specifically trained in managing complex medical issues and treating the unique needs of hospitalized patients. During a hospital stay, the hospitalists maintain communication with the patient’s primary care physician and coordinate all aspects care.
Dr. Patricia Kinsella specializes in family medicine. Her patients consistently remark about her attentiveness and the time she takes in getting to know them. She strives to help her patients proactively manage their health concerns and, as a mother herself, she understands the many challenges facing families today.