- Year began practicing:
- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare PPO
- Union Health Service
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- University of East Ramon Magsaysay Phillippines
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Bronx, New York
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
Appointments made here are designed for NEW GYNECOLOGY (non-pregnant) patients.
IF YOU ARE PREGNANT (current or new patient) please request an appointment or call the office at 630-978-4800.
CURRENT PATIENTS please schedule your return gynecology visits by logging onto your MyChart account or by calling 630-978-4800.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Special Practices & Procedures
- Gynecological surgery High-risk Obstetrics
Dr. Gregorio Carpio specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. His passion is caring for couples as they become parents. He is also skilled in the area of laparoscopic surgery and praises these minimally invasive techniques for the speed of recovery, reduced pain and scarring that benefit his patients.
Video Description 1
Find out more about Dr. Caprio's philosophy of care and his special interest in laparoscopic procedures.