- Rush Copley Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Beech Street
- Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- Great West
- Healthcares Finest Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Preferred Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, Luis Razetti School of Medicine, Caracas, Venezuela
- St. Elizabeth Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, Family medicine
- National Psychiatry Center, Caracas, Venezuela, Psychiatry
Schedule an Appointment
We are putting your safety first.
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with Rush Copley Medical Group. For the safety of all our patients, online scheduling is not available for COVID-19 patients. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and it has been less than 10 days after the onset of symptoms and less than 3 days after your symptoms have resolved without fever reducing medications, please call the doctor's office for an appointment.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Many Rush Copley Medical Group primary care physicians partner with Rush Copley Hospitalists to oversee their patients care when they are hospitalized at Rush Copley Medical Center. Hospitalists are physicians specifically trained in managing complex medical issues and treating the unique needs of hospitalized patients. During a hospital stay, the hospitalists maintain communication with the patient’s primary care physician and coordinate all aspects care.
Dr. Diana Rosenberg specializes in family medicine. With an appreciation of busy schedules and managing the day-to-day routine as a working mom, Dr. Rosenberg brings a real world sensibility to her care philosophy and strives to offer helpful, practical advice to her patients.