New Safety Measures
For the health and safety of our members and staff, we are readying the club with new safety measures, including:
Temperature Monitoring - All staff and members will be required to have their temperature taken and be screen for COVID symptoms. If staff or member have a temperature over 100.0 degrees they will not be permitted to enter the club or permitted to participate in club activities. For outdoor locations, check in and screening will take place at the class site.
Everyone Wears a Mask - Face coverings or masks are required upon check in, indoors and outdoors. While you are actively exercising and safely distanced from others, masks may be removed.
Enhanced Cleaning - Enhanced and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch areas. With disinfectants approved by the Center for Disease Control, staff will clean each piece of equipment before and after each use, including for group classes.
Social Distancing - All staff and members are required to practice social distancing of 6 to 10 feet or greater at all times, including during personal training and tennis lessons.
General Access, Towels and Water - If gym bags are brought into the facility, they must be placed in a locker. Please bring your own towels and water, these services will be limited.
Capacity Limits - Court and class size capacity will be limited in accordance in with the State of Illinois guidelines.
Locker Rooms - It is recommended that members arrive prepared to exercise in workout attire. Sauna, steam room, whirpool and cold plunge pools will remain closed.
- Team members will be required to wear masks or face coverings unless they are teaching a class from the pool deck.
- Members will wear masks when entering the pool deck and can store them in a plastic bag upon entering the pool.
- Parents may drop their children off and pick them up at the pool deck.
- One parent may observe class on the last day of the session.
- One parent may observe during private swim lessons.
- Parents with children not enrolled in an aquatic class which is being held at the time when they are present must exit the pool deck.
- Adult swim participants will enter/exit pool area through the Men's and Women's Locker Rooms. All parents and children participating in swim lessons will enter/exit the pool area through the family locker room
- Class sizes will be limited and first come first served.
- Please allow 10 minutes prior to class start times.
- Class start times will be staggered to allow for sanitation of all equipment by our team before and after each use.
- Any equipment used in the pool must be checked in and out at the attendant’s station located on the pool deck and will be sanitized after each use.
- Water fountains will not be readily available for use and therefore we ask that you bring a water bottle.
- Whirlpool, sauna, steam room and cold plunge pool are not available for use at this time.
- Class sizes
Fitness class in lap pool: 14 participants
Fitness class in therapy pool: 12 participants
Lap swimmers: 1 per lane
- Instructor to student ratios
Preschool 3 & Youth 2 classes: 1:4
Youth 3 and up: 1:6
Parent/Child classes: 1:6
- All instructors will be teaching from the pool deck.
- Private swim lessons will be available at certain times of the day while observing appropriate social distancing.
- Team members will be required to wear masks or face coverings unless conducting classes, and safely distanced from others. Members are required to wear masks when not participating in vigorous exercise, particularly when checking in and traveling throughout the club.
- We welcome everyone to come to the club unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- All who enter the facility, including staff will complete a temperature check each time they visit.
- Entry areas will be left open to minimize touch points.
- We have deployed more sanitizing stations and many more hand sanitizers per club.
- Additional disinfecting wipes have been added for enhanced cleaning procedures.
- We ask that members be courteous and wipe down equipment both before and after use.
- Our fitness team will be spot treating equipment after each use and will conduct a more widespread sanitation process mid-day.
- High-touch points and items with porous surfaces will be eliminated and/or sanitized regularly.
- Water fountains and towels will not be available for use and therefore we ask that you bring your own.
- Fitness equipment has been appropriately spaced for social distancing.
- Fitness class areas have 6x6′ spaces for each participant. Some class sizes will have limited availability. Please allow 5 minutes prior to class start times. All used equipment will be sanitized by our team before and after each use. Classes start times will also be staggered.
- Personal training will be available in designated areas while observing appropriate distancing protocols.
- Equipment will not be shared by participants.
- Temperature taken prior to programs and lessons in both indoor and outdoor courts.
- Parents may watch their child during private tennis lesson but must wear a mask at all times when in the facility, have their temperature taken and bring their own chair.
- Only one parent may remain in the facility during lessons.
- Tournaments are postponed until the USTA resumes sanctioning.
- Instructors will maintain their own ball cart and teaching equipment.
- Before each lesson, instructors will sanitize all hoppers, tubes, carts etc. Items will also be cleaned at the end of the day and before opening the next day. Gloves will be provided if needed.
- Participants are to bring water and towel as they will not be available indoors or outdoors.
- Sanitizer stations are available at all touch points throughout the facilities.
- Additional products for sanitation will be available at each teaching cart.
- Balls, carts and hoppers will either be sanitized between lessons or rotated out of use until sanitized.
- Entry areas will be left open to minimize touch points.
- Students that want to practice feature serving will need to bring two cans of balls that only they handle for serving
- Instructor to student ratios 4:1.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to scheduled lesson / clinic.
- Social distancing during drills, activities, games and breaks.
- In game-based formats, have players change ends of the court at opposite net posts.
- Programs held in same areas will have a 15 minute time block between.
Pro shop services available
- Stringing at standard rates plus $2 surcharge for mandatory overgrip replacement
- Grip replacement