Parent/ Child Workout
Jenine Reier, Fitness Instructor
Full Bodyweight Parent/Child Workout
You need a water bottle, yoga mat, towel and kids. Perform each move for 1 minute and repeat the full circuit 3 times.
- Jump Jacks
- High 5 Jump Squats – Face your child and give them a double high five every rep.
- Mountain Climbers over your child
- Alternating Lunges
- You Go, I Go Burpees - take turns doing burpees for 1 full minute
- Fast Football Feet - face each other and get your heart rate up. While moving your feet fast, yell out positive words or phrases to your child that makes you think of them.
- Bridge Dips - small child can sit on your hips. Older child can complete with you.
- Push-ups over your child
- Side Shuffles – face your child while shuffling 6 feet down and back.
- Glute Kickers
- High 5 Sumo Squats - face your child while giving each other a double high 5 every rep.
- Tricep Dips
Feel Good Positive Playlist
Someday, Milo Manheim
Best Day, American Authors
Better when I’m Dancin’, Meghan Trainer
Shut Up and Dance, Walk The Moon
Everything is Awesome, Tegan and Sara
Boomrang, JoJo Siwa
Dance Monkey, Tones and I
Good To Be Alive, Andy Grammar
Can’t Stop the Feeling, Justin Timberlake
Try Everything, Shakira