- Pain Medicine/Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Areas of Interest
Interventional Spine Pain Management Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Low back pain Neck pain Myofascial pain Hip and Knee pain Interventional (injection based) management of disorders of the spine Facet joint injections Radiofrequency Ablations
- Washington University, St. Louis, Economics, Biology
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Washington University, St. Louis School of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Chief Fellow: Spine Medicine
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
American Board of Pain Medicine
- “A role for functional classification in the early identification of prognostic factors in ALS,” Amy C. Rauchway, KittiKaiboriboon, Sachin K. Bansal, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, 2007 Aug;8(4):214-6.
- Food as a Time Cue in the Vertebrate Circadian Clock. Bansal, Sachin. Journal of Young Investigators, Issue 4, 2004. http://www.jyi.org/volumes/volume10/issue4/articles/bansal.html
- The Second Annual Rehabilitation Research Day: A Research Seminar to Increase the Awareness of New Advances in Rehabilitation Research and Interventions for Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke, and Parkinson’s. “The Free Water Protocol: A Presentation of Recent Advances as Well as an Outline of Our Current Randomized Control trial,” Sachin K. Bansal, M.D., Vijay Katukuri, M.D., Jaque Livingston, SLP Saturday, October 16, 2010,1:15-1:45 p.m.
- May 23, 2013 Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute Research Day Symposium “Lumbosacral DiscHerniation Causing Psychosocial Stress,” by Sachin Bansal, M.D., Kush Goyal, M.D., and Eric Kano Mayer, M.D. The research content of the poster demonstrates that lumbar epidural steroid injections in patients with lumbosacral disc herniation show an improvement in PHQ-9 scores, indicated improvement in levels of depression.’’
- SUBMISSION TO SPINE, PENDING ACCEPTANCE: Membrane Stabilizing Agents Improve Quality ofLife Outcomes for Patients with Lumbar stenosis. Sachin Bansal, M.D.1; Daniel Lubelski, BA1, 2;Nicolas Thompson, MA3; Daniel J. Mazanec, MD1, 2; Edward C. Benzel, MD1,2; Tagreed Khalaf, MD1, 2,*