- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Independent Practitioner
- Rush University Medical Center
- State University of New York at Stonybrook, Stony Brook, New York
- Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Maternal Fetal Medicine)
- American Board of Preventive Medicine (Addiction Medicine)
As an independent physician practitioner, this physician is not an agent or employee of Rush Copley Medical Center, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities. This physician has chosen Rush Copley Medical Center, Inc. or its affiliated facilities as a place to treat and care for his or her patients.
Dr. Parilla is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist who strives to optimize pregnancy outcomes for women with high risk pregnancies, including opioid use disorders. She believes in open communication and the engagement of patients in their healthcare decisions. Dr. Parilla performs high risk pregnancy consultation, obstetric ultrasound, amniocentesis, and chorionic villus sampling (CVS) for prenatal diagnosis.