- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- University of Connecticut, School of Medicine,Farmington, Connecticut, MD
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, Emergency Medicine
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, Internal Medicine
- University of Illinois Hospital, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine,Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Special Practices & Procedures
During your hospital stay, you may require care in the Intensive Care Unit(ICU). If you are admitted to this highly specialized unit, you will be seen by an Intensivist, or an ICU specialist. Intensivists are doctors who are specifically trained to take care of patients who are admitted to the ICU. They have knowledge and expertise in the diseases that require a stay in the ICU and they are permanently stationed in this unit for most of the day. They will collaborate with your other doctors in formulating a treatment plan, and they are immediately available for any emergency situations that may come up during your stay.
As an independent physician practitioner, this physician is not an agent or employee of Rush Copley Medical Center, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities. This physician has chosen Rush Copley Medical Center, Inc. or its affiliated facilities as a place to treat and care for his or her patients.