Our nursing staff is committed to excellence and lifelong learning. With that in mind, Rush-Copley offers nursing professionals the following educational benefits.
- 100% reimbursement for specialty certifications
- Tuition reimbursement benefits
- Increased compensation and salary level for specialty certified nurses
- CPR, ACLS, PALS and many other dept. specific certifications provided to nurses on-site
- Recognition of advanced education on name badges
- Accessibility to the Internet and learning resources on site
- Computer discounts and interest free computer loans
- Partnerships with local colleges and universities including Aurora University, Lewis University, Rush University, Northern Illinois University, Chamberlain College of Nursing and Waubonsee Community College
Overall, nearly 60 percent of Rush-Copley's nursing staff have obtained a BSN, and nearly 45 percent have a Masters degree or Ph.D. Additionally, approximately 40 percent of nurses hold a national specialty certification.