Our nursing staff is committed to excellence and lifelong learning. With that in mind, Rush-Copley offers nursing professionals the following educational benefits.
- 100% reimbursement for specialty certifications
- Tuition reimbursement benefits
- Increased compensation and salary level for specialty certified nurses
- CPR, ACLS, PALS, NRP and many other dept. specific certifications provided to nurses on-site
- Recognition of advanced education on name badges
- Accessibility to the Internet and learning resources on site
- Computer discounts and interest free computer loans
- Onsite Health Science Library
- Partnerships with local colleges and universities including Aurora University, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Lewis University, Northern Illinois University, Olivet Nazarene University, Rasmussen University, Rush University, University of St. Francis and Waubonsee Community College
Overall, over 60 percent of Rush-Copley's nursing staff have obtained a BSN, and nearly 7 percent have a Masters degree or Ph.D. Additionally, approximately 40 percent of nurses hold a national specialty certification.