What is Gastritis?
Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of your stomach.
- A burning feeling in your upper abdomen
- Pain in your abdomen after eating certain foods may be a sign of an ulcer.
- Gas or a bloated feeling in your stomach
- Frequent belching
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Aspirin/NSAIDS (ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil)
- Alcohol use
- H. pylori bacteria
- Medicine to lessen the amount of stomach acid
- Antibiotics if you have H. pylori
- Avoid aspirin, spicy food, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol
- Reduce stress
- Lose weight
- Get enough sleep