Rush-Copley Breast Education and Awareness Training
Rush-Copley Breast Education and Awareness Training (RC-BEAT) is a free breast health education program designed to provide community outreach and education on breast health to Hispanic women in diverse community settings in the Fox Valley area. RC-BEAT aims to promote the importance of early detection screenings and helps facilitate linkage to follow-up services.
If you are interested in scheduling an RC-BEAT educational program for your community group, church or other social organization please contact Rosalinda Saucedo, Breast Health Outreach Coordinator at Rush-Copley at 630-898-6493 or Rosalinda.Saucedo@rushcopley.com.
RC-BEAT Program Overview:
- Educational program that highlights the importance of early detection
- Breast self-examination video demonstrating the proper technique for breast self-exams
- Breast self-exam model units for women to practice breast-self exam techniques
- Educational packets containing breast health information and resources
- Referral/faciliation of services and information
- Program and presentations available in English and Spanish