Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are pleased to announce that our Family Medicine Center is officially recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
We are thrilled to be the third clinic in Illinois to receive this recognition from the NCQA for meeting these nationally recognized standards for delivering high-quality care.
Some of the key points about this new model of care include:
- Having your own physician for ongoing and comprehensive care.
- Monitoring and continuously improving quality and patient safety.
- Offering same day sick visits.
- Using information technology and the electronic health record to provide the most up-to-date, efficient, and coordinated care.
- Working together as a healthcare team to provide you the best care possible.
Learn more about PCMH.