Here are some recommended website and books.
American College of Nurse Midwives Midwifery Today
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Birthing From Within by Pam England
- The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin
- Hypnobirthing by Marie Mongan
- Spiritual Midwifery by Ina Mae Gaskin
- Your Best Birth by Ricki Lake, Abby Epstein and Jacques Moritz
- The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth by Henci Goer and Rhonda Wheeler
- Having Twins and More by Elizabeth Noble
- Natural Childbirth After Cesarean by Karis Crawford and Johanne C. Walters
- Trust Your Body! Trust Your Baby! Childbirth Wisdom and Cesarean
- Prevention by Andrea Frank Henkart
- The Labor Progress Handbook: Early Interventions to Prevent and
- Treat Dystocia by Penny Simkin and Ruth Ancheta
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League
- The Attachment Parenting Book by William and Martha Sears
Common Discomforts During Pregnancy
Providing more information about waterbirths
This technique that allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing.
Bradley Birth Method
This type of childbirth method focuses on the importance of Healthy Baby, Healthy Mother and Healthy Families.
Promotes a natural, healthy and safe approach to pregnancy, childbirth and early parenting. Knowing that pregnancy and childbirth can be demanding on a woman’s body and mind, Lamaze serves as a resource for information about what to expect and what choices are available during the childbearing years.
Daily Food Plans for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
La Leche League of Aurora, Illinois
An international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed.
A method of fetal positioning.
A resource for families that are seeking optimal health and wellness with regard to childbirth and health care.
Cord Blood Registry
Cord Blood Banking and Research
All About Cloth Diapers
Guide to everything you need to know about cloth diapers
Support and Information for mothers committed to providing the best nutrition for their babies