Visiting Patients at Rush-Copley
As a place of healing we believe patients need a restful, quiet environment. Therefore, Rush-Copley has established visiting guidelines to better serve our patients.
- Hospital visiting hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. We recommend up to four visitors per patient at a time in addition to the patient’s support person. The patient’s support person is welcome 24/7.
- Anyone experiencing fever, cough, cold symptoms or other signs of illness should not visit patients. Those with visible signs of illness will be asked to leave or wear a mask.
- Healthy children of all ages are welcome to visit in the company of an adult who is not the patient. Children less than six years old are encouraged to visit for shorter periods of up to two hours at a time.
Special Guidelines for ICU and Family Birth Center
- ICU welcomes children visitors who are at least 6 years old.
- The Family Birth Center welcomes visitors of all ages with the completion of a daily health screening for children under the age of 12.
- NICU welcomes sibling visitors if they are at least 12 years old.
If you have questions or require special arrangements for visitation, please ask a member of the patient care team.