- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- S.S. Medical College, Rewa, India
- Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Rewa, India
- Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois
- V.A. Hines Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center, Hines, Illinois, Spinal Cord Injury
- American Academy of Neurology
- Co-Chair of the American Stroke Association for DuPage, Kane, Kendall and Will counties (2002-2003)
- Co-Chair, Neuroscience Program, Rush-Copley Medical Center
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2006 Teacher of the Year Family Medicine Residency Award Winner
Special Practices & Procedures
- Botox injections for intractable headaches and cervical dystomia
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neck and back problems
- Sleep disorders
- Fainting spells
- EMG/NCV (nerve testing) for carpal tunnel syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, sciatica, etc.
As an independent physician practitioner, this physician is not an agent or employee of Rush-Copley Medical Center, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities. This physician has chosen Rush-Copley Medical Center, Inc. or its affiliated facilities as a place to treat and care for his or her patients.