- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Osmania Medical College, India
- Christ Community Hospital, Oak Lawn, Illinois
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Therapeutic Oncology
Honors, Awards, etc.
She is also a professor and was a senior attending physician in the Department of Therapeutic Radiology at Rush University Medical Center.
American Society of Clinical Oncology Awards
Women of Distinction - The Aurora YWCA, 1999;
Outstanding Leadership - The Aurora YWCA, 1999;
Excellence Award in Medicine - American Telugu Association, Atlanta, Georgia, July 2000
- American Board of Radiology (Radiation Oncology)
Special Practices & Procedures
- Partial breast irradiation
- 3-D conformal therapy
- HDR (High Dose Rate Therapy)
- Intra-cavitary and interstitial gynecologic radioactive implants
- Interstitial brachytherapy of the prostate gland
- Strontium-90 beta eye application
- Concomitant chemo
- Radiation therapy
As an independent physician practitioner, this physician is not an agent or employee of Rush-Copley Medical Center, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities. This physician has chosen Rush-Copley Medical Center, Inc. or its affiliated facilities as a place to treat and care for his or her patients.