Your Nursing Career at Rush-Copley
Thank you for considering Rush-Copley Medical Center as your future employer. Here we understand nurses have a direct impact on a patient's experience and on clinical outcomes. We recognize the profound role nurses play as the most respected of professions. We see nurses truly making a difference in the lives of our patients every day.
Rush-Copley is committed to developing the strongest nursing team in the Chicagoland area. The medical center is designed both physically and philosophically around a group of dynamic institutes of excellence: the Heart and Vascular Institute, Cancer Care Center, Women's Health, Emergency Services and Neuroscience Institute.
By joining Rush-Copley, you'll be a part of a special team dedicated to achieving the highest standards in each of our institutes. Our practice environment includes:
- Professional practice based on our caring model for nursing
- Collaboration and support from other departments, disciplines and physicians
- Teamwork at the highest level
- Shared Decision-Making
- Evidence Based Practice
- 100% reimbursement of specialty certification
Rush-Copley offers attractive benefit packages to our nursing staff. This includes incentives like flexible staffing, multiple shift options and various registry levels. Other benefits offered are:
- Free membership to on-site fitness center
- A 401K plan with employer annual contribution and employee match
- A computer purchase and interest-free loan program
I encourage you to explore the many career opportunities we have to offer. You'll be impressed with Rush-Copley - Promise!
Mary Shilkaitis, R.N., M.S.
Vice President, Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer