Rush Copley Medical Center Hosts 12th Annual Heart Symposium
Aurora, IL – Health professionals are invited to join Rush Copley for the 12th Annual Heart Symposium on current concepts in heart failure on Wednesday, February 25, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at NIU Naperville. The symposium is designed for cardiologists, family physicians, internists, obstetricians, gynecologists, residents, fellows, nurses, allied health professionals, medical and nursing students.
This year's features the following topics and speakers:
- Clinical Assessment and the Role of Imaging, Rami Doukky, M.D., Associate Professor, Rush University Medical Center
- State of the Art Clinical Management, Burhan Mohamedali, M.D., Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Rush University Medical Center
- Regenerative Therapies, Gary L. Schaer M.D., Professor of Medicine, Director, Cardiology Research and Strategic Development, Rush University Medical Center
- Optimizing Rhythm Management, Edward Lipman, M.D., FACC, Fox Valley Cardiovascular Consultants
- Role of Cardiac Surgery, Jorge Balaguar, M.D., Medical Director, Cardiac Surgery, Rush Copley Medical Center
- Preventing, Diagnosing and Managing Heart Failure in Cancer Patients, Tochi M. Okwuosa,D.O., FACC, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Cardiology Director, Cardio-Oncology Services, Rush University Medical Center
- Diagnosis and Management of Heart Failure During and After Pregnancy, Marla Mendelson, M.D., Associate Professor in Medicine, Cardiology and Pediatrics-Genetics, Birth Defects and Metabolism, Northwestern University Medical Center
- End of Life Decisions in Advanced Heart Failure, Alice Daniele, M.D., Dreyer Medical Clinic, Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
Registration is required. Register at 1-866-4COPLEY, rushcopley.com/whs or by contacting Mandy Bolander at 630-898-4646 or email@example.com.